rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DMario's Papua New Guinea Log

DMario's Papua New Guinea Log

Took a trip to Rabaul, Papua New Guinea last weekend. Jacksons Airport in Port Moresby was a shit show, luckily the day prior Air Nuigini FINALLY introduces web check-in so all I had to do was wait in the hour long bag drop line. One of the things that got me, was the fact the the only lady checking bags kept taking breaks to check her phone.

After a surprisingly nice and spacious 1hr 20 mins I landed into the smallest airport I've ever been to. It was about the size of my home. I was picked up by the resort and transport 15 mins to the resort located on the beach. I recently got my open water certification so diving of the coast of Rabaul would be my first legit dive. Upon entering the Resort I was greeted with a sing-sing (basically some staff playing a ukelele and handing me a coconut. Immediately after checking into my room I departed for the dive. The dive was decent but didnt see a whole lot. The rest of my trip there was literally no action whatsoever. The resort was DEAD and there were torrential downpours. Some diving trip this was.

Messages In This Thread