rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I breed teen girl?

Should I breed teen girl?

Quote: (07-04-2017 05:43 PM)KeepersWay Wrote:  

I would not even consider breeding a girl at age 18 unless perhaps she was ideal and a virgin. Let's face it this girl is a liability to you, she probably has not even finished her education, and has never experienced living on her own probably. so she will be dependent on you for everything. The only time I would allow this would be if I was her first other than that not really considerable.. in terms of look 18 vs 22 look nearly the same as long as the girl has good genetics. the difference is that at 22 she can fend for herself unlike at 18.

IMO It isn't her age that's the issue...Its his. If he's 24 then the mother of his children should be in kindergarten now. She'll be ready once he's seen the world, tapped plenty of strange, and got some wisdom to guide her with and pass along to his children

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread