rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My First Ever Post!

My First Ever Post!

At some point you needed to kiss her and the sooner, the better. My guess from reading your post is that she would have brushed you off at first but that doesn’t mean that she wouldn’t wholly accept your second & third kiss attempts. Don’t wait for the moment to be perfect to kiss her. The ‘perfect moment’ will never happen (or be perfect) and more importantly you establish the understanding (or frame) that you want to enrich this time together by experiencing each of your sexualities.

But instead of controlling the Frame you left the Frame undefined and therefore let her uncontrollable mental chatter place you comfortably and safely in friendzone. FUCK THAT.

Your first kiss attempt would have been clumsy and awkward but do you care? When she does brush you off just act as if nothing happened. Continue to be funny, charming and witty and try again a few minutes later.

Messages In This Thread