rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm having very poor results on Tinder.

I'm having very poor results on Tinder.

On paper, there is no reason why I should be having this little success. I'm an average, 5 sort of guy with a typical body. 27 year old, black, 5' 9''.

I have plus and swipe in one of the largest cities in the US. I just got very expensive photos done and based on what I see when I look at male profiles, my pictures should be better than the majority of people I'm competing against. I'm well dressed in the photos so that shouldn't be the issue. After using the app for nearly a year, I've gotten less than 10 matches, most of which were accidents or bots (because the women unmatched almost immediately afterwards).

I've tried every sort of profile text under the sun, although this shouldn't matter since I've heard from almost every source that your pictures are 90% of your success online. My preferences in women cannot be the problem as my standards are extremely broad. I often swipe women people on here would consider 3s or lower.

I've even swiped in different countries with the plus feature on Tinder and I've gotten nothing after hundreds of swipes in places that are supposed better for black men than the US, like Norway or Mexico City.

Yes, I'm aware that I should just practice out in the field instead but I want to improve my results online as well.

I would appreciate any advice on the matter.

Messages In This Thread