rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sales opportunities in the Anglo world?

Sales opportunities in the Anglo world?

Quote: (08-06-2017 04:41 PM)crdr Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2017 04:36 PM)sonoran_ Wrote:  

That leaves us with sales. Basically my question is, can a completely average person go on to learn sales and earn good money or is it a natural gift?

What's a gift without a curse?

There are plenty of rags to riches stories of complete numbskulls making a bunch of money. I took Jordan Belfort's Straight Line Persuasion. I always say. That guy is a rat snake douchebag. But, the system is solid.

Most people who don't like sales have self esteem and motivation issues. They don't like the chaos of it all. They don't like the self reliance and fact that if you don't close, you don't eat. You get past this. You're better than the average salesman with 15 years exp.

It's the highest paid occupation in the world for a reason.

eh. lots of guys get cut.

It's a mix of social skills, hustle, and the ability to take rejection. I've seen many people fail out and it takes a certain kind of person to make it happen.

also any legit sales job will have a base salary that is more than enough to pay the bills. (unless you kill the base for 100% comm and a much higher upside) sometimes upwards of 100k -- just for the base salary.

Messages In This Thread