rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys going after Low Quality Women

Guys going after Low Quality Women

I see a lot of guys complaining about other men having no standards.

'She can be fat, ugly, have kids, stay home, was banged by subway loads and plus all other bad qualities you can think of but women can easily find a decent beta men who will take her'
I see those kind of comments all the time. 'yeah! it's easy for women yeah!)

If I ask them 'Is it really?',
I am sure they will come up with all kinds of stories, examples, stats to back up their claim. (Actually I heard enough 'my friend is married to this fat bitch' etc)
But I know there are men like that out there.

My simple response is
If you are not into those type of women, why do you care?
If he is not your brother, why don't you just mind your own business?

I totally understand some guys want to complain because they make us look all bad and influence women to act entitled.

Let me give you an example. I apologize if it's too much of a deep analogy.

I shoot photos for fun. I wanted to do it as a side gig. So I looked around craigslist to find some customers. Their offer is mind boggling. They usually want you to work for free for your 'portfolio'. They offer some money too but it's not enough to justify my time like $50~100. You still have to show a good portfolio for those money though.
(If you want some pictures for a family, instead of getting a decent dslr at costco or renting one, get a photographer from craiglist. He will shoot it cheaper than the cost of renting one with higher end gear plus editing. There are lots of desperate guys)

When I realized there are many guys out there who are willing to work for free or shitty pay, I got frustrated. It definitely makes rest of the photographers look bad.
'hey I can find a decent photographer with a portfolio for $100 off CL, why the heck would I pay x5, x10, x20 more?' I can understand their view

So if I don't want to deal with those Low Quality customers, what should I do?

Should I keep looking around customers there and try to educate them? ('hey if you want to rent my camera for a day, it would be $100. so basically I am shooting for free plus I will edit it too' I actually told someone this and I didn't hear from them)

No I should ignore those people on CL, work on making better portfolios & websites and focus on making connections in a professional manner to find a customer who will pay the right amount.

Professional photographers won't even look at those kind of Look Quality customers because they have people who can appreciate their work and they have dignity.
They know there are 'photographers' out there who will shoot for $20, $50, $100. They will just laugh those and it won't make them Frustrated because they know it won't Affect them.

I realized I was Complaining because I wasn't good enough and was in the same league as other CL Photographers.

So bottom line, if you see a guy with Low Quality Women, that's non of your business. It won't affect your life.
If you think you are getting affected by presence, you are probably in the Same League. What you can do is doing something about it to get out of there and ignore all other bullshits.
Plus every time you say something like that there are guys who will just laugh at you like those Pro Photographers laughing at CL photographers.

Messages In This Thread