rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Mosque Incident: Man tries to Ram car into crowd of Muslims 29-Jun-17

Paris Mosque Incident: Man tries to Ram car into crowd of Muslims 29-Jun-17

Quote: (07-02-2017 05:00 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Either that or they just use chemical or biological weapons.

From what I've heard there were surprising advances made during apartheid into the field of custom engineered race-specific viruses.

They wouldn't even need to come up with much of a cover story. By that stage when they said "the filthy jihadis have brought back the black plague and they're all dying" then everyone would cheer and go back to their daily routine.

Interesting idea. Which reminds me, when I mentioned Israel's use of DNA test to screen Jewish immigration to a friend of mine, he suggested that China could and should use race-specific viruses to wipe out the Jews when needed, considering that they're scattered everywhere and hard to eliminate with conventional method.

Which also made me wonder, if there is a White depopulation conspiracy, why trouble yourself with costly strenuous long-term social engineering if you could just create race-specific viruses that target non-Jewish whites?

Messages In This Thread