rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone level 234 :(

Testosterone level 234 :(

Started TRT last week. The regimen is 70mg of test cypionate and 400 IU of HCG twice a week. Even after receiving the medications I was hesitant to get started but then I thought I probably have had low T all my life (telling from the symptoms, although they have got much worse recently) and if I quit TRT in future I'll probably won't feel much worse than how I feel now. Doing the injections myself is very easy. It's still too early to expect improvement however my appetite has increased and I may be a little less depressed.

I did a blood work before stating TRT and after 3 weeks of being on Clomd. Total T was 492, free T was 14.5 (decreased a little), LH had increased from 2.4 to 7.8 (which probably means my pituitary gland can still work but is somehow understimulated) and estradiol had gone from 12.7 to 19.9. I'm not sad about quitting Clomid.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Messages In This Thread