rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alt Right vs. Alt-Lite

Alt Right vs. Alt-Lite

Meh. I think the dude is just weird as hell. Not about any ideologically choices. I share him because he ends up being right must of the time from my experience. And had actually warned about the looming "conflict" between the two "Alts". But hey, to each his own.

And let's not compare Satanism with pedos lol. Dude actually made an informative video about Satanism, which I barely knew anything about, turns out very little of satanism actually involves worshiping Satan, that is more connected to the sort of LARPer category.

Funnily I've made an experiment here. I've made certain comments which had ideas I heard from him and they were well received, got likes, replies, whatever. Just to show people care a lot more about the messenger than the message. [Image: tongue.gif]

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Messages In This Thread