rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

42. Never really had a girlfriend. How would I get one?
2. Never really had a girlfriend. How would I get one?
There are loads of guys like this.
At least he was honest about his situation that is embarrassing to talk about.

They all claim they are very decent guy but women these days only go for top 10% hence there is something wrong with women.

When you try to find problems within yourself, it would be much easier.

Quote: (06-24-2017 08:16 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2017 07:16 PM)blck Wrote:  

Rex you need to get out of here and go out live your life, stop bursting the abcess on the internet or IRL, each time you're spill things out you're emptying your tank of frustration, the only real motivator to get things done.

Getting encouragements here comforts you to stay in your delusional head space, it's not ok to complain about everything each time you feel like it, you need to fuel on that frustration for real.

I don't believe in therapy unless for real life traumatized people, war vets and others.
Believe me on this: therapists won't find a way for you to evolve, they'll find a way for you to accept where you are.
They're paid to keep you aligned, not to get you out of your conditionning.

Rex is using us members of the Forum as an emotional tampon, where it is convenient for him to "Dump" is anxiety onto us. His huge post count... and some well deserved Reps on the Forum... keeps him getting answers to his recurrent questions. Then it is Rinse & Repeat, Rinse & Repeat and Rinse & Repeat some more from him! Such a enticing Game to play... since I used to be the Lebron James, Ummm I mean the Kevin Durant of it! It simply makes you feel better, while getting some elite shoulders to lean on! Eventually the same people will catch your drift... and ignore you since YOU GIVE THEM PART OF YOUR ANXIETY!

Whether you're blissfully happy, or a sorry sad Fuck, no one wants to deal with more anxiety on regular basis. People will then turn on you... like some members here are starting to turn on Rex. And this one's for you Rex: If you get turned away from here... where the Fuck you're gonna go?

No trolling real question! Where else is there a community of elite men from every field spilling out fantastic advice for free... freely talk about Smashing Hoes... and not get crucified for your conservative views? I'll wait! I hope you get it like I did when I was playing that game:

It leads you right back to where you're at now: loneliness. Except that it'll be even harder to crawl out of without our support. Take Actions on the advice you've been receiving! As long as you just document your struggle, without being a victim, you'll be supported here

Messages In This Thread