rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Ways to Get Rid of a Girl

Best Ways to Get Rid of a Girl

I can't say I disagree with any of what you said, and I do not want to get into a pissing match about morality as well.

Two of my closest friends are Greek and are very proud of their culture and know it well. I have already spoken in detail with one of them about this situation. He seems to have the same feeling about it as me, which is that it is a shitty situation and could have been handled better.

He has not once mentioned anything about killing someone over a white knight issue as being a part of Greek culture, and I've known him for over a decade. We also talk about women and the male/female dynamic a lot.

Like I said, I don't disagree with you. I think the biggest take away and most relevant thing you have said is virgins are not worth the headache.

I completely disagree that I am not open minded or that anything I said is foolish.

I think for now I am done with this virgin discussion as I'm not really gaining anything that I didn't already know or consider. I'll be hitting you up by PM.

Messages In This Thread