rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Ways to Get Rid of a Girl

Best Ways to Get Rid of a Girl

Every man on this forum has a balance in his mind of where his personal pursuit of pleasure ends and his responsibility to something larger than himself begins.

You're right. There's nothing "magical" about a hymen or the associated physical and mental processes undertaken at its destruction. It's a simple matter of social values and the individual value of the woman in question.

Let's say that every woman on her 16th birthday got $50,000 in cash that she could gift to whichever man she chose. Now, you could put some moves on her and get that cash off a ONS on the presumption that if you didn't do it then some other guy surely would. Or you could get her to hand over the cash on the basis that she's getting 6 months of your life and that should be a fair trade. But for me neither really sits right. That 50k she gets at age 16 should be used to give her a good start in building a family which is her primary purpose in this world.

You can call me a fool if you like, but I'm the guy that tells the nice old man that the painting he's selling for ten bucks at his garage sale is actually worth thousands. And I'm the guy that tells the quivering virgin that she needs to find a good man who will protect and provide rather than giving her most valuable asset to some guy who will be gone the next day or even in 6 months time.

And I can do this for no other reason than the fact that I don't believe in scarcity mentality. Why not fuck someone with one notch or two? Why insist on being part of the degradation of our society just for a single notch or a 6 month fling?

To my mind it damages the soul considerably more than the pleasure of the act is worth.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread