rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston Datasheet

Boston Datasheet

Spent all day here. 2nd time in the city ever. I like it. Whilst my aim was only sightseeing of Boston and Harvard which I did do all day - I had to run some game. In the morning I sat down on some steps and this brunette was listening to music and smiling my way.

I ran indirect game and then got her to be my tour guide - then her male friend joined in and we had all got coffee and went to Boston common for a couple of hours. The girl was a latina and lives in the same town I am staying which is awesome, she said I should visit her where she works and she can give me rides to Boston anytime.

I should have approached more because there were literally women picking seats next to me and giving me IOI's, they were probably thinking talk to me. This is why I love America, girls come to you, in England this will never happen.

Girls - Not as bad as this says, many latinas - some very smashable, decent white girls, asians if thats your slice of cake. People a mixed bag, some very open and chatty, some cold and stuck up. I prefer new yorkers vibe overall.

City: I don't know why this sheet says ugly architecture, I disagree it looks unique. Many parks, traffic is bad in the afternoon. Has a 'chill' feel. Not too crowded but good foot traffic for daygaming and walkabilty is great. Transport too.

I would live here, however I need to go to all 1st tier cities in USA first and compare. NY still wins for me. If I lived here women generally wouldn't seem like a problem.

Messages In This Thread