rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine, Poland, Romania or Balkans? Where would you go today?

Ukraine, Poland, Romania or Balkans? Where would you go today?

Quote: (09-12-2011 07:46 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Some guys say place X is amazing and another says it sucks. For example Lumiere liked Sofia and Deb Auchery calls it a dump. Deb loves Lviv but some Ami5 said it was the worst part of Ukraine for him. Everyone has a different experience which is normal. I'm glad to hear yours here.

I didn't have a problem with Sofia, but I agree with you about Belgrade's women being super hot, especially if you like tall women.

I'm in Eastern Ukraine and have not been to Lviv. How would you compare Lviv to the Russian speaking part of Ukraine (Odessa, Kharkov, etc)? Have you been to Wroclaw or Poznan in Poland?

I can't compare Lviv to the rest of the Ukraine, i've been having so much fun there that I was too lazy to leave [Image: smile.gif]

One big bonus in Lviv is that they speak more English than Eastern Ukraine(or so i've heard).

There will always be differing opinions on cities, depends on many variables, but I never have any problems getting laid there, I do pot in the effort though. It's very easy to talk to girls in lviv, they are friendly open, sweet, perhaps naive?, very easy to get phone numbers.

I've used sites like Vkontakte, and Mamba, but for me the best is meeting them in bars/clubs/restaurants/street.

Ukraine really boosted my confidence, I hit on much more girls than I used to when in other cities, and getting results.

Messages In This Thread