rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Your Opinion On Lesbians?

What's Your Opinion On Lesbians?

For a number of years I worked retail, and I had a lesbian manager who seemed ok at first because she wasn't open about her orientation. Years later, my parents befriended this said lesbian and her butch partner who is a firefighter. The two now have two children via artificial insemination I assume. The one thing that irks me about them is that they are ultra-liberal, yet they own 3 houses (2 of which are rentals), and they also have a brand spanking new Mercedes Benz SUV. One is a former Airlines employee, and they use those benefits to travel all over the world.

They do all of this while moaning about white men and the Presidency of Donald Trump. Personally, I've met gay men that are far more agreeable and less abrasive than these two. I might not support gay marriage, but I have more respect for gay men than 2 lesbian feminists if it really came down to it. What are your thoughts?

In my experience, I believe a lot of lesbian women use feminism as a way to co-opt straight women into their lifestyle. The same can be said about some gay men using MGTOW as a proxy for attracting disaffected straight males.

Messages In This Thread