rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you "pipeline" a country before you visit?

How do you "pipeline" a country before you visit?

I've heard many of the veteran users on here like Moma, etc. talking about "pipelining" an area before they visit and I have no idea what that means.

Obviously through inference, it has to do with setting up dates/meet ups before you even get to a country, so you can hit the ground running when you get there. But I'm more interested in how many of you guys are claiming you pipeline months in advance. How you have women offering to cover your plane ticket, or offering you lodging months before you land.

How are you going about that? Is it common for you guys to have women offering to handle your expenses or are you just talking about some foolsmate sort of rare situation? Also, I'm just curious in general how you are pipelining. Just hitting up online dating apps days before you visit a country, or is there more to it?

Messages In This Thread