rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man's Misfortune (Red Pill Thinking)

Man's Misfortune (Red Pill Thinking)

Quote: (06-17-2017 10:01 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Men play second fiddle from this time forward and their sole expectation is to provide for the family. We only need to look at modern divorce statistics as evidence of this. Most divorces are initiated by women, largely due to financial reasons.

What exactly do you expect? A child is fragile, it needs to be taken care of. That takes time. I was visiting friends with children yesterday. The little thing needs to be observed pretty much all the time. Still the woman cooked for the family, she was friendly and nice to everyone. Do you have kids or are you just sharing a theory that you have?

Even before children, a woman's love and affection for her man takes a back-seat to the relationships with friends and social standing in society.

That has never been my experience. Really.

Man’s misfortune lies in the reality that a woman will never love you as much as you love her.

That hasn't been my experience either.

As masculine men, finding meaning and purpose in life is our mission, not the procurement of the love we seek from a woman.

You're disappointed that you're not finding some woman to shower you with love and make everything else pale in comparison. Since you're not finding her, you're realizing that you have to live some life outside of that miracle love.

I'm not expecting miracle love from a woman. I expect a nice woman who has her shit together and is reliable for raising children. Someone who's emotionally stable, happy, nice, can stay in good shape and can cook. And yes, I need a woman that loves me, of course - I don't go for women that are not into me - that's one of my main rules.

Maybe I'm part of the supposed 1% of men that are not romantic?

Messages In This Thread