rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dread Text

Dread Text

There is this girl I had been super serious with and now we've been in an open relationship for a while according to her. I've finally taken her off the pedestal however she is still available pussy and I can try still try some things with before I next her.

I know as typical she's dating constantly to validate her assumption she's worth something because she has nothing going for her, so I wanted to attempt an "oops" text and see if I can instill some dread and get some practice.

Given the above situation would you guys advise the following text to see what happens.

Quote:Quote:

Me: Sorry man, I'd totally chill tonight but I've got a second date with this new girl I'm seeing and think we're really hitting it off.

Me: Oops wrong person....my bad

I have a tendency to at times text the wrong people as I try to use a service that lets message via my PC so there shouldn't be any assumption of a setup.

My basic question is: would this be an appropriate "oops" dread that would start her hamster going without me showing any cards besides I'm moving on? Is it worth even attempting this or is it likely going to blow up in my face making things more undesirable than they currently are?

Thanks and feel free to share any dread texts that have worked for you.

Messages In This Thread