rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eugenics' game log

Eugenics' game log

After the comment from Kwisatz I've put myself on a strict 1 drink max every 6 hours. Also started trying to get back into my routine of working out. I want to get cut up again, current physique is passable but not impressive. Going for abs by summer.

At work today I had the uh privilege (god damn a room full of women is insufferable sometimes) of hanging out in a room with 3 young girls and a 30+YO (which is just off my radar entirely I forgot she exists sometimes) - 18(A) - 19(B) - 24© for about 6 hours today. Me and C are cool, I know her boyfriend fairly well and respect the two of them enough not to ever put any moves on her plus it's work you know, i'm not that stupid. Also A&B are close friends outside of work. C is their boss (thankfully not mine). A and me butt-heads constantly but she's an airhead so I shut her down every time -admittedly without much tact. B gives me quite a bit of attention as she does everyone and is by far the hottest. I wrote Bs attention off a while ago and stopped showing her any interest at all because I simply assume she's an especially social creature and work is work so I shouldn't fuck with it anyway. Oddly enough after spending some time in a room with all of them and being my usual self my ears perked up a little bit and started noticing IOIs from B but only after I shut As bullshit down a few times. Won't go anywhere, A & B are incredibly vapid promiscuous festival/rave/faux-hippie girls if you know the type, and that's the farthest thing from my type that exists in this world and the last dude even got to 2nd base with any of these girls was terminated on the spot. I could probably survive that scrape with a decent hit to my status but that's not a good play. I am going to try to leverage my status and perceived interest from B to meet some of their friends however. It's really fucking hard to find a common denominator with these vapid bitches but I'm going to trudge through it. I'll see how that goes, I know they have hot friends.

Apps/online shit yielded a few leads after sending some low investment openers. Pretty handily fucked them both up by being too sexually aggressive too early on. Did the absolute bare minimum to build comfort, didn't get them very invested (if at all) and just burnt them resulting in ghosting. I'm too tired to type out the full interaction but in summery -

1. Opened, got her interested, built comfort, got her number. Texted her, built more comfort, tried to turn the conversation sexual out of left field by using my go-to "are you a good girl [name]"? Aaand ghost. Didn't segway into it because I just didn't have any patience. I know better.

2. This was Tindr, basically same deal. Only with this one she was pretty down but I invited her over to dblrink champagne and watch [shared interest show], didn't leave her with enough plausible deniability as this was 12:30 at night. She sounded interested after the invite "My friends left early and I have a bunch of champagne with no cork.Come join me" (which was true, if that means anything, and I'm not drinking much now). She replied with "haha I can't lie that does sound tempting". Then I went off on a separate conversation string about comedy and what we both like - building a little rapport. Then "Let me get your number so I can try to convince you to come over and watch [shared interest show] and drink this champagne". aand ghost. Again, lazy, impatient, didn't segway properly.

2 decent leads blown because I was being lazy and impatient. Got to put the work in, lesson learned.

Did two approaches today when out and about. Resulting in nothing. My eyes are getting droopy now not going to even post them as they weren't very memorable anyway. I want to grind approaches a bit more, I thought I was fearless but as it turns out I'm not as comfortable with it as I'd like.

Girl I banged that is attached never texted me back after a Merry Christmas text, probably feeling guilty after watching her kids open Christmas presents with the attachment. I fully suspect she'll hit me up next week but I'm not pushing shit with this one, playing with fire as it is. Older bitch is out of town even if I caved and wanted to fuck her again. Other prospects out of town as well. Fuck December. Two years in a row a (mini)-LTR has ended just before the holiday season which I hate anyway. I'll be happy when new years comes around, it's looking like I'm an incel this week. First time in a while, I'll savor it.

Messages In This Thread