rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eugenics' game log

Eugenics' game log

Still with this girl. Pretty happy with her, she's really shaping up and being more respectful in almost every way. Still not quite submitting to me like I want but she's on her way and making progress.

She gives it up whenever I want and initiates herself quite a bit too. I've had sex with her every day (2+ times a day usually) since I've known her barring when we're not together for trips or whatever. It's really validating because she cums very easily and submits entirely to me during sex. She orgasms at least 3 times before I am thinking about doing the same. Got her trained pretty well with her saying "please cum in me daddy" and thanking me after every orgasm. We cum at the same time fairly often. The sex is not mind blowing but is pretty satisfying; no complaints here. And if I did complain it would be my fault anyways because I have a girl who was a virgin when she met me and is a ready and willing participant to whatever I want.

We do argue still sometimes. And every once in a while I have to pull a power move but it always gets resolved in a reasonable manner. She tests my boundaries but me being me and her being an inexperienced fairly naive girl who doesn't even know what she's doing or why - the record gets set straight and it's got to the point where even if she startes the stupid woman bullshit she cares about me enough to if she sees me get angry at her she wants to resolve it. Which is miles away from her initial strategy earlier in the relationship of being like "lets talk about it later" "lets cross that bridge when we come to it". Now it's "are you still mad"? "I don't want to leave when you are not happy with me". A little dread game goes along fucking way I'm so happy this forum taught me well.

Our last "fight"- as she says it - what I call calmly arguing was her wanting to go out clubbing with her friends till 2am after I initially tried to compromise so she came back at 11:30. I explained clubs are sexual marketplaced and she doesn't belong there. I heard every girl appeal that she could muster.

"Thats not fair" - I don't care if it's fair
"You don't trust me"? - i did until you insisted on getting dolled up and going to a modern day meat market drinking till the bars close
"What am I supposed to tell my friends" - whatever you want, but if you want this to last I suggest you speak well of me.
"I want you to come" - I'm not getting dragged to a club with 5 girls drinking and being annoying. Not happening and you know it.
"I just want to dance" - I will gladly take you dancing sweetheart
"I want to spend time with my friends"! - as long as it's not in a male strip club, a club, or going to shows dressed like a hoe; pick anything else

I eventually got her to follow my instructions of not going clubbing all. I legitimately think she didn't know any better and in her head it's all innocent fun. However I explained to her that by not accepting some basic facts she is naive: You get dressed up for attention, clubs are innately a sexual environment, your friends influence you etc. Explained some harsh red pill truths to her which she accepted but didn't like. And spun it into me wanting to protect her and I would rather her be naive and friendly and not have these things weigh her down. So I insisted next time she listen to me and not go down this road again. That went well and she thanked me for it and has been a good girl since.

I don't feel like I'm running game on this girl even though looking back - I am. I think some core game tenants have merged with my thought process and it allows me to be completely congruent in my thoughts and actions.

I have to admit if she wasn't a virgin when I met her and she had more experience I would have dropped her a while ago. There have been several times I have been openly willing to walk and would have if she didn't shape up real fucking quick. Once when I had been drinking I even told her she was replaceable - which I regretted then and do a little now but it did the trick and I meant it. The golden rule, that HEAT shit "always be willing to walk away" has served me well and it's not a forced reaction anymore it's just the harsh truth. If you are a net positive in my life you can stay, if not I take a walk.

That's the worst of it though. 90% of the time she's a really great girlfriend that cares about me, validates me, cooks for me and will do anything I request on the spot without much hesitation if any.

Virgin + intact middle class family with decent parents + decent game = easy street. This girl can't shake me I'm a fucking rock. So much more pleasant than these fucked up garden variety hoes I have experienced.

I would say to anyone with passable game and a confident outlook that wants to find some stability in a mate - go find a girl that's a virgin or close to it with a nice middle class family. It makes a world of fucking difference.

Being monogamous is hard enough, add a mentally fucked up hoe and a dude who doesn't know what he's doing and it's doomed to failure.

I have shaped this girl so much in such a short period of time. She's happier for it. I'm happier too. I get to do what I was born to do as a man - be the leader and bare the responsibility amd fruits of my actions. Shape my small part of the world to suit me and have everyone else be better off for it.

I have to admit my feelings for this girl don't run very deep. It's nothing like when I was blu pill and in love. I don't know if it will change over time or maybe this girl isn't a "perfect" fit, or if thats just some side effects of red pill rationale male thinking; but I am happy with my girl though so I'mma roll with it.

Messages In This Thread