rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eugenics' game log

Eugenics' game log

Still with the same girl but starting to get urges to game other women and I do just to keep my skills sharp and maintain the inner game required to hold steady in my frame. I never close the deal though out of respect for my lady, which I have mixed feelings about but for now that's the way it is going to be. If she starts denying me sex or acting out this may change but at that point I would much rather just call it quits and have no doubt I'll be ready to.

She constantly exceeds my expectations and shows a real willingness to learn how to be subservient and do things a woman should. We have our political differences but it's become quite clear to me she's not very serious about hers and I am pretty much apolotical these days.

We've had a few interesting arguments, a few of them started while I had been drinking (and so had she, but I'm a drinker which is something I need to watch closer).

1 was about her not being allowed to go out and get drunk anymore. A few drinks are fine but unless she's with me she is not allowed to have more than a few drinks. She's not very much of a drinker anyways but from what I understand she used to like to go out with her girlfriends and get drunk. I explained to her attraction is not a choice and under the right circumstances everyone will make bad decisions and if she cares about me she will do everything in her power to minimize that. She gave in and agreed after a little while, although I think she was just railing against my authority to see if I would crack and make concessions which I did not. On a deeper level it means she values her freedom and I don't blame her but I made it clear what I expect and also made it clear that I'm willing to enforce what I tell her.

Another was that she is no longer allowed to go somewhere where I am not invited. Not ever again. This one started because she had made plans she was going to attend an all girl bonfire at her girlfriend's dad's house and she made sure to make me aware of these plans in advance. And I hate to sound like a sap but I have met most of her friends at this point and she hasn't ever given me a reason to distrust her; so I believe her. But it came time to do that and I was having a really rough night getting drunk and dealing with some of my personal issues and wanted to go with her because I didn't want to be alone. She said she would come hang out with me for a bit instead; and she did - but it would be really weird if I was invited last minute since none of the other girls were bringing their boyfriends etc etc etc whatever doesn't matter. I needed her and she not only denied me invitation but ended up going anyways (i was too drunk to hold my frame here and i regret it, this was a mistake and I'm hoping our following conversations restablished my frame). She reluctantly agreed to never deny me invitation again. If this were a girl was even the least bit suspicious of that would have been the end of it, fortunately for her I'm not. All of her stories check out as does her behaviour.

Now there is something I am concerned about and I don't know how to handle it. She's been planning a trip to Mexico with her girlfriends for a year and saving up for just as long to go. She'll be gone for a week last august, Cancoon I believe. I can't afford to go nor can I afford the time off, or else I would just go with her. I'm not comfortable with it, but I've only known her for a month now. I don't want to be unreasonable and forbid her to go, it just wouldn't be fair she has been planning this and looking forward to it for a year. She agreed she would keep her alcohol intake at a minimum and stay with her girlfriends but it's not really enough for me. Also it's notable to mention I have not met 4/6 of the people that will be accompanying her. This is one of those situations where I'm going to have to just trust her and I'm not good at that, I'm not good at trusting anyone with a vagina in a foreign country especially one with aggressive men without much to lose.

My plan is I'm going to just let her go, make it very clear I want her to keep in contact and arrange it so she ends up calling me in the evenings (say my availability is in the evenings so it doesn't sound too controlling). If she fails to keep in contact for whatever reason, I'll strongly consider leaving her. If she comes back and acts distant and is a little bit less sexually available (we fuck like 3 times a day or more, she has only denied me sex once which i described earlier and we ended up fucking anyway) I will leave her after finding out what happened, or if I can't discern it I will leave her.

I'm investing a lot into this girl but fidelity is extremely important. I got her when she was a virgin, she has never given me a reason to distrust her and she has done nothing but been a positive addition to my life. She rarely gets moody and from what I can tell will do almost anything to please me. Sometimes she is a bit stubborn and sometimes we don't agree but she always has done the right thing and as of now I don't doubt her fidelity for a second. I'm pretty proud of my frame here and my control of the situation and the ground work I've laid down for a successful LTR. What's more I am actually proud of her, as a person. I've personally thanked her father for making a good girl and that's not a joke. However, if she pulls some shit I won't hesitate to leave her. I've left girls I've liked a lot and been with for longer over less. And unfortunately that's just the way it has to be. Life is too short to not have exactly what you want and I won't make concessions when it comes to women.

Messages In This Thread