rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eugenics' game log

Eugenics' game log

I'm slowly breaking her of her ideals on feminism and how "men and women should be equal". I have got her to admit men and women are different and have different roles. Flat out told her I find femininity extremely attractive and masculinity in females quite offputting and she was receptive. She's taken to saying please when she wants something and acting more feminine in general and not giving me any real feedback when I tell her to do something. It's beautiful really, I'm doing almost of all this through positive re-enforcement and good leadership. It was obvious to me that what she says her ideals are and how she acts are incongruous; lucky for me that just means aligning her with her nature and that any damage a liberal city with strong feminist undertones has done to this girl is reversible. She's malleable and young. I have to do a good job and hope her friends and environment won't undo all my work here. Luckily it sounds like she has good friends and despite them being on the liberal side I'm not seeing many signs of sluttery, which is rare in any demographic nowadays. I don't know if I mentioned this before but her parents are still together and she has several siblings of which she is in the middle which is again - lucky.

I just have to convince her to hold off on the tatoos for a few months while I work my magic. She has a tiny infinity sign on the upper back part of her neck which she quickly agreed was stupid. Any more than that is going to turn me off so the key here is to start subtly suggesting I find tatoos unattractive. If I've done my job properly, after a while her desire to have me attracted to her will supersede her stupid desire for the mother-daughter tattoo she's trying to get. Though this might be delicate so subtlety is key here.

Investing a lot in this girl and I'm growing more fond of her by the day. She's a joy to be around and I'm starting to see a lot of potential. I have to remind myself to be ready to hold my ground and be willing to enforce my rules with her and if that fails be willing to walk away. Which I'm just starting to realize is going to be hard for me. It's only been a week and a half, so who knows how it will go. Needless to say I'm putting my best foot forward

Messages In This Thread