rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eugenics' game log

Eugenics' game log

Same girl

I tested her a little bit by not hitting her up for about a day. Just waiting to see if she would take some initiative. And she did, she invited me over to her house for some wine and food and to go swimming the next day in her apartment complex's pool. I don't expect women to take initiative ever but it is pretty damn refreshing when they do. We sat and drank wine and ate food and fucked until 3 in the morning.

She is fighting me over dominance a little bit, but with her education and upbringing that's to be expected, well actually it's to be expected of all women. Less so even now than when we first met, as I've done a pretty damn good job in showing good leadership skills. Showing her, not telling her why I have the authority I do. Sometimes she wants to argue about it but rarely do I indulge her. She's getting better just in these past few days and I think I really drove the point home to her last night. She was doing her laundry (offered to do some of mine too, which is a big +1 from me). She was being lazy about putting her clothes back in the dryer (stupid, but bare with me); I told her her clothes were done washing and she should go put them in the dryer. She refused just saying she would do it in the morning. I insisted, playfully spanked her a little bit and there was actually a little bit of a standoff until she eventually conceded, got up and said "is this you trying to control me" of course I didn't even address that. I went with her to keep her company because I said I would, cleaned out the lint trap, and waited for her to finish loading her clothes in the dryer.

On the walk back I hit her with this "look [name], you may call that being controlling but I have nothing to gain here. You know this was the right thing to do, you'll have clothes in the morning and you don't have to worry about it now. I'm just here to help make your life better, I want you to succeed, and I expect the same thing from you". I could tell that got to her and she's been a lot more submissive since.

I think I fucked up though, after a pretty satisfying sex session (making this girl cum is so much fun) I was like "So you want me to cuff you or what" and she didn't know what I meant. After a little playful back and fourth I was like "okay, that's it. Bitch your mine now", she insisted she didn't really know what that meant. She asked if I wanted her to be my girlfriend and in a monotone I said yes. I told her she couldn't talk to other men anymore, she insisted she wasn't anyway. She told me I couldn't fuck any other girls and I told her very plainly and sternly I have no real problem with that (and reminded her to say things in a more feminine manner, because I don't take too kindly to being commanded by anyone) but I won't be denied sex, it's just something that I won't do. Doing that in particular is the quickest way for me to leave, as sex is a need not a want.

I'm hoping I didn't arm her with the tools to fuck with me and that her intentions are pure, and I can foster an environment where it brings the best out in her not the worst. Because after all she's just a woman, and I truely believe given the opportunity all women will use sex as a weapon (or anything, really).

I'm under the impression it's almost always a bad idea for a man to request exclusivity first. I've also had bad experience giving women a "do not do" list, as they tend to overstep their bounds on purpose to test you. Though in the past my frame has been a bit weaker and I'm at a point in my life where I'm happy, healthy, well supported and becoming more financially independent as the days go on. So we'll see.

Cuffing and training a virgin, seems like the right thing to do. Seems like I'm doing alright and I didn't pick too terribly. As long as she's pleasant and follows my lead I see no reason to not continue down this path and honestly fellas she's a real joy to be around. We've shared some pretty good moments and communication is good. I feel like I'm getting a lot more leeway with this girl as she was a virgin when I met her (all but confirmed at this point), she's never been in a serious relationship before (which concerns me but we did have a conversation about why it happened like that). It seems like I can afford to fuck up a little bit and still maintain frame because she doesn't know much better - I'm really trying my very best not to let things like that happened. But this is my first time at this particular rodeo, so like I said we'll see. It's still to early to call it and I'm moving too fast as per usual

Messages In This Thread