rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SYDNEY teenager abducted, raped, forced to marry a Muslim man under sharia law

SYDNEY teenager abducted, raped, forced to marry a Muslim man under sharia law

Quote: (06-13-2017 08:48 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I'm not getting those vibes but I'm prepared for the possibility that I'm wrong (though we'll probably never know).

This wanker was 33, FOB with no English asking for the hand of an 18yo girl. I don't doubt she knew him. This would be the equivalent of me going to my neighbour's house and saying "hey, Bob, I've had my eye on little Christina since she started growing titties, so can you cammand her to marry me?"

Then Bob tells me I'm a 33 year old man with no prospects, so "no".

Yeah, the girl knows him, but that's not a strong inference one way of the other.

The fact he knew where her bedroom window is might be, though. Particularly given he didn't smash his way in.

His choice of accommodation for the night was also interesting: the Novotel at Brighton-Le-Sands, i.e. an expensive joint on the water in Sydney (EDIT: overlooking Botany Bay, which I suppose wasn't that far from Little Baghdad) for the night.

Then he turns around and heads back across the city to Lakemba to get hitched.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Messages In This Thread