rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is "game?"

What is "game?"

I'm not a fan of formal definitions, formulas, algorithms, etc.

Maybe we could divide things into a few categories of game aspects that can be improved.

I'm not suggesting that this is the right answer to anything but it is a quick example.

1 Physical Attractiveness
2 Understanding women's psychology and behavior
3 Ability to communicate with women (this might be similar to your ability to apply what you know from #2)
4 Status

It's going to be different for everyone. Some guys will rely on some aspects much more than others. Some guys will rely on some aspects for one girl or situation but they will know how to switch it up and rely on other aspects for other girls or situations.

Status is tricky because it overlaps with everything. Money or power can be status. Height and attractiveness can be status especially in night game. Game can be status, i.e. if you've got a reputation within your social circle for dating a lot of hot girls then it is guaranteed that the girls in your social circle know this and talk about it.

It's going to be different for everyone. I'll give a few examples that include money since some of you guys want to talk about that.

A) A young tall good looking guy in college can get a lot of girls without money or game. Giving that guy money isn't going to make much difference as long as he isn't homeless and has is own bedroom. However, give that guy game and the sky is the limit. He could have a girl in every sorority giving him money that she gets from her rich parents.

B) A 40 year old black guy in a major US city. Many black girls complain about black guys not having their life in order so being able to show financial security can be a big factor even if he isn't rich or wealthy. In many cases this will be a requirement for the 40 year old guy to get younger girls.

C) Here is an example from a few hours ago. There is a cute black girl in the gym that is probably 10-12 years younger than me. I got her talking and she talked herself into being comfortable with me. Eventually she started qualifying herself and indirectly told me how I was gaming her correctly. She says guys are always interrupting her when she is in the middle of a set and can't talk to her without staring at her body, but I didn't do that and I seemed relaxed and interesting. She asked me to take her number.

I've been in this situation enough to know exactly what is going on. First, I have an advantage because black girls are intrigued by white guys who can talk to them because most white guys are clueless with black girls. Second, she talked herself into being comfortable with me. It's not even game as much as it is just knowing how to get out of your own way by listening instead of talking. The important thing to take away from this is that I'm not some guy with incredible approaching skills as approaching is easily the weakest part of my game. I'm just a guy who is willing to make an attempt and can have a decent conversation. This is very beginner level game but it can work well because most guys weren't born with the ability to do this and haven't put in the time and effort to learn how to do it.

Messages In This Thread