rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using money and other ways to improve the quality of my game

Using money and other ways to improve the quality of my game

Quote: (06-14-2017 09:02 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^What are your thoughts on Scottie Pippen?

His wife and mother of his 4 kids had a fling with rap star Future.

He has money and is rich. Yet, he took her back and bought her a big ring too boot. So much for fame, no good if you don't have game.

Sticking with the Future theme.

His baby momma Ciara got married to NFL player Russell Wilson. He makes millions and is one of the highest paid players in the league.

Why would he marry a woman with a kid already? Couldn't he have any chick in the world?

Fame and Money only last so long, when they are gone so is your woman.

Having game can last you a lifetime.

Derek Jeter is famous for banging hookers.

We talking rational vs emotional thinking and then everything light up... 4 kids with her and you don't love that bitch ?
She know your weak points, how to make you cum, when she give you that look you know it's gonna be all sweat and other body fluids mixed and you think that this dude past his prime as a ball player (not every kids know who he is) is going to go back chasing other broads and reeducate them ?
Dude think that his name and past fame were shielding his bitch against scoundrel, just got what he deserved IMO.

Money ain't shit but a facilitator, if you use it to game it become a concrete block at your feet when you swim in that gold digging candiru filled ocean.
Future seems to know how to play with women in a way that make their panties wet and he got the will to use it to amp up the publicity around his name.
If he did it only with one bitch I would say that he's some lucky player but dude might be some cold ass women's brain slayer, he knows women's psychology because dropping that bitch even with his kid in her belly I'm ready to bet that she is gonna marry the other simp and come back sucking on his baby daddy's dick in no time.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Messages In This Thread