rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using money and other ways to improve the quality of my game

Using money and other ways to improve the quality of my game

Quote:Quote:

These manosphere guys show no evidence their advice works. No photos with chicks. Let alone photos of themselves. These guys' blogs are soft.

Rich guy with game will out compete and out last any broke guy with game.

Lol these guys don't want to hear the cold, hard truth.

"No, no bro I know this broke hipster guy who lives with his mom in a dingy shack and bangs 9's in coffee shop bathrooms all the time bro!"

It's always unproven anecdotes or one-off stories where there's always more than meets the eye. On the other hand there's countless scientific studies that confirm wealth *itself* attracts women. Science wins.

Quote:Quote:

For the longest time I used to think just like you, ie, 8s+ were strictly for the super good looking, super rich etc etc. Then I got my ass over to NYC, made some new friends, began hitting up bars and seeing them in action, and my eyes were opened.

Ding ding ding! You missed it didn't you? The keyword? 'NYC'. Good ratios makes women, even 9s more competitive and act normal. I can this happening more where you live plausibly. Unfortunately this is just not the case in much of the rest of the country. Simply having "confidence" and "above average" looks will not cut it (I live near SF). Lots of guys have that and they are all thirsty as hell.

Come back to reality now.

Messages In This Thread