rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is the current situation in America...

This is the current situation in America...

Like any good sports team it's good to go over the fundamentals or in other words the basics

Guys didn't need much (any) talent between 18-24 because this is the same age group as the women who are exploring themselves

It's when a guy gets older into his late 20's he finds the game changes and it isn't easy anymore (to get laid).

Guys that (thought) they were Alpha's through their "teens" and early 20's didn't take the transition into being older and game becoming scarce/ harder (chicks grew up mentally). very well

I had a Ahpha friend back then that when he was around all I would get was the left over chicks (which was fine with me, it made me try harder and appreciate in the long run).......when the age transition happened he was grabbing chicks and telling them to look into his eyes (he had green eyes chicks were attracted too) he got weirder, frustrated and stopped going out.....the 9 and 10's he fukked regularly had stopped, and he wasn't going to fuck trash... later he went into cocaine.

And yes any girl that was putting herself out there and worth fucking got fucked by a small group of guys who were very busy.
Alpha's can't do ALL the banging ....they just banged a lot of the creme of the crop (18 yo 24) in any given city.

Chicks get pickier as they age this is natural (deal with it) the fact guys figure out easier internet approaches won't matter. Except that there will be fallout ...chicks get jaded faster...they get pickier faster... superficial...bitchier....e.t.c (not that the Beta's care they created the monster)

Current dating/getting laid is a technological "arms race" with Bill Gates as the general. At some point the Beta's will figure out a female hypnotizing APP maybe ....or maybe not.....in the meantime work on the basic ..try not to get frustrated and like I said appreciate every success.

PROOF?....last week I walked downtown (walked amazing right..huh?) and bought a sleeveless cut-off (for the pipes) tried it on and left it on. I specifically picked the one that had "COCAINE and CAVIAR" on the front (Target Marketing myself...what!!). While walking back to my place I noticed this hot long legged mix in shorty shorts about 20 looking at me (and me at her) as I passed she said...I LIKE YOUR TOP. ..I said THANKS it was expensive (35 bucks so I was honest...lol) The 20 year old guy beside her looks up from his smartphone shot me a look and went back to his phone
...I'm in my fifties. and no she wasn't being nice to 6 foot no grey well built tanned grampa

Messages In This Thread