rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is the current situation in America...

This is the current situation in America...

Quote: (06-15-2017 09:08 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Read an interesting study recently, these level 9 or 10 girls have trouble getting work sometimes.

As you know HR is made up of a lot of old hags, these chicks wont hire these women because of jealousy.

Interesting theory, not sure I believe it.

Bullshit theory considering that no hot chick ever go the traditional job ==> HR application way. Almost all of them have jobs way better than they deserve, and almost all of them got it through a guy with a position of power. Sometimes new positions are opened up for them out of the blue.

Remember that HR only have power over beta guys and paper alpha who are succesful but gameless. Against a hot slut the old hags can scheme and plot what they want, HR has no say if the director wants a new hot secretary.

Most of these girls are not actually "working" though. the hot girls I know work in Finance cant use an Excel command to save her life, but are in Investments teams. They are there for the cocktail/business events where their hot ass makes signing a contract way easier. That's also how they monkey branch to another job btw.

The only exception is when the chief CEO / manager is also a woman, as in the case with my old intern place. However these women are sharp, and even they recognize the values of having some juicy boobs in the company portfolio. They are most often ex-hottie themselves (rare breed), in which case they will recruit hottie with at least some basic competence.

Back to OP, I dont think there's much to worry about. Saying every hot girl will ask $ for sex, is like saying every hot girls are models. Sure, you pay one way or the other, but there has always been that guy, that the hot girl fucks and buy gifts for, using $ from the beta. Every era of human history. Game will adapt and evolve to get around this like it has always done.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread