rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to make money with an online service-based business

How to make money with an online service-based business

So I followed your guide and started my own service-based business. Threw up a nice looking website within 2 days and applied for some gigs that were advertised on a job search website for students. Got my first two customers within a week. The first one will be a longer term client (probably 3-4 months) worth 1,200$ per month and the second one just a one time thing worth about 750$ for about 20-30 hours of work. Not much money but definitely a nice side income for less than 20 hours of work per week. If I can keep finding customers, I will definitely register a business and invest more time and money into the business.

I am just curious why you don't like to charge by the hour? I was thinking about putting my hourly rate on my website (to be transparent) and then give each client an estimation of how many hours I think it will take me or even a guarantee that in the end the price will not exceed the equivalent of XYZ hours.

Messages In This Thread