rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning From Comedians...

Learning From Comedians...

Like alot of you guys, I am logical. I went to school and tried to be smart. I studied logic and reason and all that bullshit. My mind was always thinking about problem solving, efficiency, and critical analysis.

This helped me impress guys.

Girls didn't give a shit.

Girls don't care about logic. Logic is boring and predictable. It might make you smart in the eyes of men but it doesn't make you sexy in the eyes of women. So, I said fuck logic.

I started thinking illogically. This was alot more fun. Logic might tell me not to approach the girl at the bus stop. She is younger, I am a strange man, There is to many people around. It could be embarrassing.

Logic said..."Wait, I don't know"

Illogic said..."Fuck it, why not?"

Logic was limiting my Game. I want to view the world thru a more fun, spontaneous, carefree perspective.

I started watching comedians. Comedians don't view the world thru the logical mind. They think in terms of humor. They notice the illogic of the world. They make fun of everything.

This diolouge from a Roissy post is a good example:

GIRL: Is it a long walk from the train to the club?

OVERLY-LOGICAL GUY: No, it’s not bad. Maybe five minutes.

Here is a better answer:

GIRL: Is it a long walk from the train to the club?

GUY: Don’t worry, shorty, your six inch marry me heels won’t break.

Another example:

GIRL: I don’t think we’ll make this movie in time.

OVERLY-LOGICAL GUY: It’ll be close, but we can do it if we leave now.

Better answer:

GIRL: I don’t think we’ll make this movie in time.

GUY: Oh, you’re one of those who has to see every preview or you feel sad.

If you think being too logical is hurting your success with women, I recommend studying comedians and viewing the world from their perspective. When it comes to getting panties wet, I think humor is a better tool then intelligence.

Messages In This Thread