rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arab-Qatar Diplomatic Crisis

Arab-Qatar Diplomatic Crisis

Quote: (06-18-2017 06:48 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Here comes some payback! Oh, yes, payback is a bitch! Not only the Saudi American move couldn't isolate Iran from Qatar (actually you cannot split two countries which share the biggest natural gas deposit, the Pars gas field) but now Iran is showing the military geopolitical muscle bombing ISIS positions inside Syria using its missiles. The grounds of future negotiations in Syria are changing by the minute. Good job, whoever is making decisions in the White House! I told you that they were going to miss Zbigniew Brzezinski.

The linked article says the Iranian missiles killed a lot of ISIS personnel, and destroyed a lot of facilities and material. If so, why hadn't the US already blown it up? I thought under Trump, we would finally start killing ISIS, unlike the tepid approach followed by Obama. I'd rather hear that Iran lacked good targets for their revenge because we hit them already.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread