rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game in Brasília, Brasil

Day Game in Brasília, Brasil

So I searched the forum and found no topics on day game in Brasília, only topics about Brasília in general - mostly night game and from years ago. Reading posts from 2011/12/13 it's so crazy to think that when I didn't even know game existed, I was at the events people shared and talked about here.

To anyone who's curious, keeping it short, Brasília is the capital of Brazil. The city has the highest GDP per capita and standards of living of the country (because of the big federal government). The entire city was designed and built in a planned way and if you have ever been here or looked at pictures from the sky, you'll see the city is "spread out", as gringos like to say. Night life here is nothing compared to what you find in the more famous cities and people from here and other cities often complain about this.

I'm attending UnB - big university, over 30k students - and have been practicing day game exclusively there. There is no "middle of the street" action anywhere, like you'd see in a normal city, because of how the city is structured and built. I'll soon try day game at the fancy malls and Parque da Cidade ("City Park") and I'll keep updating the thread.

Feels like I must be the only guy from Brasília here. Anyone day gaming here as well? Any sweet spots and tips?

Messages In This Thread