rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calculating SMV

Calculating SMV

Quote: (06-04-2017 11:42 AM)tough guy22 Wrote:  

Hi. I'm a newbie on this forum but i read a lot of The Red Pill websites but i didn't get any answer to one of the most important question: How can we calculate our sexual market value? I searched a formula like "%30 looks, %40 money and status, %30 personality" but i didn't find anything like this.

In my opinion the weakest point is the most important one. If you're ugly your look has more important than your money and personality. If you reject the red pill philosophy and treat your gf/wife like a princess your personality is the most important.

So my conclusion is the weight of the your weakest point %50 and the other ones are %25-%25.

Will Freemen has a method to calculate SMV but i think he's wrong about something. I think caring her and being dutiful reduces your value because they are nice guy traits and as an ex-nice guy i know nice guys always finish last.
Well remember, it is a market which runs based on supply and demand. So your SMV will change based on the supply of quality men and the demand that women have for them just like the market value of apples will change based on the harvest (supply) and how much the public in that location wants to eat healthy (demand).

So in Toronto your SMV may be low (maybe a 4) while in Kiev, Ukraine it may be much higher (8) due to an oversupply of women and a shortage of quality men there.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Messages In This Thread