rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leonard's rural living datasheet and QnA thread.

Leonard's rural living datasheet and QnA thread.

Quote: (06-04-2017 03:01 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Great post.

I have grown up and lived most of my life in a place like you are describing. It's on the other side of the world in the far north but it sounds identical. Except for the shotgun weddings. We bring knives.

I have travelled and spent time in many cities in 60 countries all over the world and I would never switch my own village, house and land for any other place. And raising a family anywhere else is unthinkable when I know how great and safe my place is.

However, about the girls. Here, most girls move away for studies when they are young, many have fallen for the career dream and they are aiming to live their life in California,Australia or any other mainstream trendy place. The result of that is that we have a lot of single men. You have to catch the girls before they head out studying somewhere. It's not trendy and popular to live on the countryside and it seems like a fair share of girls consider themselves as failures if they are not living in a metropolis.

The screening you describe is hilarious but very true. I have both dragged a Russian girl and Ukranian girl to live me for a while and they got screened pretty hard.

With that said, because the life in the forest is pretty silent most of the time I like to travel and spend time abroad a few times every year.
90% of the time I go to big cities because I enjoy the buzz.

I used to think for a while that I was dealt a bad hand of cards in life because I'm born in a place like this, but after traveling around the world, living in cities and meeting all sorts of people I have realised how insanely lucky I am. Having your own land and mansion, living in a community with your family close around you is pretty good.

I'm in the 22nd generation of owners of this place, straight bloodline from father to son for more than 520 years, perhaps even longer but they didn't track people any earlier than that.

I guess it's time and my duty to start making some children for the 23rd generation.

I'd say so! Fuck! 22 generations in one place, then let it end with you? You are under an old fashioned quest my friend! Get a suitable wife, and make a lot of babies. Don't let your forefathers down.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread