rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leonard's rural living datasheet and QnA thread.

Leonard's rural living datasheet and QnA thread.

Quote: (06-04-2017 07:24 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

Leonard is quickly becoming one of the most valuable posters in RvF...

Called it -

Quote: (05-30-2017 05:27 AM)Dream Medicine Wrote:  

...in the case of LDN he really does walk the walk when it comes to being an independently-minded patriarch. By establishing a legacy on his own terms, far removed from the beaten track of conspicuous consumption and fleeting hedonism, he offers a successful model to emulate for young men looking to establish their own family with a traditional, loyal, feminine woman...

Quote: (06-04-2017 07:24 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

...All of this is ultra real talk.

Indeed, what a post. Highly thought-provoking. I'll need some time to digest it all. LDN - get ready for a lot of questions.

It's threads like this that illustrate the eye-opening range of maverick lifestyles enjoyed by the RVF membership, and to me, this represents a potent reminder of how great this community can be.

[Image: giphy.gif]

====================================================

For the readers across the globe wondering "So what does the lifestyle of LDN look like?", well, I happen to have an insider's peek into his world - and one that I feel compelled to share (apologies for the doxxing in advance).

How LDN gets around in the big smoke...

[Image: tumblr_mvq31qhzvo1swh3svo1_400.gif]

...for his upcoming appearance on ROK's outback cooking channel:

Then coming home to his wife's cooking:

Followed up by his monthly rain dance:

And a friendly g'day for when those 23 snakes slither by:

[Image: A6Nrv.gif]

Messages In This Thread