rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines resort under attack (Mormon separatist rebels are suspected responsible)

Philippines resort under attack (Mormon separatist rebels are suspected responsible)

Quote: (06-20-2017 05:26 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

http://www.newsweek.com/marawi-duterte-a...ges-627458

Marawi area still under ISIS control despite weeks of interaction with Philippine military. Mass executions among the civilians.

US special forces deployed.

Islam showing again how wonderful it is. Wait when the Philippines get more Muslims - I can smell the enrichment coming their way. It will be an Islamic version of Vietnam.

Duterte seems to be asking for help now openly. This is bloody street to street battle since they have plenty of civilians still in those areas. I wold personally shell the shitheads with artillery and reduce them to rubble. It is cheaper to rebuild all buildings than to sift through bloody street combat. But of course since there are so many civilians and likely a few are innocent by day and ISIS-shitheads by night, then it does not get easier.

This is where the hope for a shift in Duterte's stance on Islam and the West comes in.

He went from calling Trump a "bigot" to heaping praise upon him, and now, he's gone from blaming the US Special Forces' presence in the region for the instability to accepting their help.

There's a chance he realizes that the period of the US' quote-unquote "subjugation" of the Moros during the early 20th century was the only window in the region's history when the Muslim pirates weren't relentlessly terrorizing and enslaving Filipinos.

The thing that initially impressed me about Duterte when I started following him a couple years ago is that he's a very pragmatic individual, in line with the likes of Trump. His actions tend to be more based in results than ideology, which is why I've always been disappointed with his blindspots for Communism and Islam. But I think there's a chance that his continue failure to negotiate with both groups in Mindanao will red pill him.

Messages In This Thread