rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR wants commitment for marriage

LTR wants commitment for marriage

Quote: (06-01-2017 04:10 PM)Know1234 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2017 10:14 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Don't do it.

I don't see any red flags with her.

Your far too young and need to experience life (other women).

I know many guys will disagree with me, but you don't find many girls like your girlfriend these days. Chances are when you are 34/35 you will not find a virgin, unless you look far and wide.

Thanks. This is why I am having a bit of back & forth with myself on this issue.

From your point of view, even if a young man meets a woman without any significant red flags it is better to wait until getting more experience?

To be honest it isn't a easy answer.

She sounds like a good girl and be warned if you leave her the next guy may lock her down. I am sure the 40 year old guy would love to get back in there with her.

How many girls do you meet like her in your day to day life? I see you live in Canada, the only girls I see like that here are religious girls and that isn't for me.

If her mother looks good at 60, that is a huge bonus. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I don't see many indian girls or white girls looking good pass age 35.

Does she have older sisters? lol

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread