rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone been to Thailand YET or the Phillipines

Has anyone been to Thailand YET or the Phillipines

Good writeup Tyler, but I wouldn't personally recommend anyone going to Pattaya, Thailand. The place is known as one big whorehouse and from everything I hear, there's almost nothing Thai about the place with McDonalds and subway, American looking shopping centers. If you just want to get hookers and lay on the beach and eat Big Macs, then I guess that's your place, head to Pattaya. But then you can get hookers pretty much anywhere in Thailand and in places with much nicer beaches.

For beaches, I went to Krabi, which is a bit further south than Phucket. It's not so Americanized and beaches are almost otherworldly with huge limestone cliffs rising sharply out of the water and nearly white sand beaches.
[Image: maya_bay_krabi_thai.jpg]

You'll definitely want to spend time in Bangkok, there's a lot to see as far as world heritage sites and culture. I would go to a regular club that locals go to, particularly middle-upper class locals and just try to meet some girls the normal way. The bed supper club was always a popular spot withe see-and-bee-seen Thai crowd. It might be post it's prime though at this point and there's probably newer hotspots.

A lot of people also rave about Chang Mai in the north part of Thailand if you want a more authentic, quaint Thai experience where you can see lots of old architecture and temples and see elephants in the jungle.

There's plenty to see and experience in the whole country, but I would advise you to stay away from Pattaya unless you want to be somewhere very touristy and Americanized.

Messages In This Thread