rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single Studs in the South Fork of Long Island getting Snipped

Single Studs in the South Fork of Long Island getting Snipped

I ask very little of the members of this forum, but this is something I'd really appreciate.

You guys earning big money and shooting blanks? I'd really appreciate it if the next time you hooked up with some girl and got gold-digger vibes off of her you made a big deal about using a condom, then pretended you forgot to bring one and grudgingly accept to fuck raw on the premise that you're going to pull out at the last moment.

Then, make a big song and dance when you hit the end stretch and shoot deep in her cooch. Tell her you just couldn't help yourself, apologise, and tell her "I hope nothing, y'know, happens..."

After that you can watch her walk away like the cat that got the cream, completely unaware that she's got a load of sterile baby gravy slopping around in her snatch.

And don't forget to kiss and tell. [Image: thumb.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread