rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My conclusion about pair bonding

My conclusion about pair bonding

Hilarious

So some kids who have approached a few girls, once in a while run into some girls he "really like" or "feel something very specail, very natural with", (read: oneitis) then proceed to talk about pair bonding.

If only one of the primay factors in human survivor mechanism that enables us to endure famine, animal attacks, natural disaster, scarcity of resources etc., could be reduced to such trivial generalization, I doubt humanity would advance past the fuckaroundincaves age.

Infatuation is the word, but it is for spoiled kids who loves fucking around and romanticizes their sexual relationship to feel special.
Pair bonding is a chemical-emotional-logical process designed to keep people together and survive shit you would never see in "Naked and afraid"

Tell me about the last time you were sick with an infectious disease, and she comes and makes you porridge and makes sure you get all the medicine. Then when you do the same thing for her.

Tell me when you are down on your luck with hardly a cent, and she gives you money / room and board without you asking so you can get back up. And you feel genuinely grateful.

Tell me of the time when you are in a crisis / stuck in a middle of nowhere and instead of going haywire, she stay calms and tells you that she trusts you will handle things.

Tell me of the time when after 30 years of marriage and the kids have all grown up, and you still hold hands and travel the world together (ok, thats a bit far off, but do think about it)

Then come talk about pair bonding.
For the moment, keep fucking around with broads and dont think too much.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread