rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a Surplus of Single White Women in North America?

Is there a Surplus of Single White Women in North America?

Quote: (06-02-2017 02:38 PM)Jean Valjean Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2017 06:37 PM)GymBro Wrote:  

Who will these North American white women end up with? Will they settle into relationships with ethnic men or die alone?

Maybe both. An ex of mine (a white girl) had a kid by a Kenyan guy, and now is raising the kid alone. I keep thinking maybe he's going to grow up to be the next Barack Obama.

Coal burning seems to be really popular these days. I've known so many white women who chose black men to father their kids. I'm not sure if I can think of even one white guy I know who had kids with a black girl, though. If anything, that points to a surplus of single black girls, were it not for so many black men having multiple baby mamas.

[Image: cZZQY0Z.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread