rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So-Called "Pussy Hells" That Surprised You With The Amount Of Quality You Saw?

So-Called "Pussy Hells" That Surprised You With The Amount Of Quality You Saw?

Quote: (06-07-2017 05:50 AM)Razors Edge Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2017 07:46 PM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

That reminds me of my city (Sydney, Australia). While its not Bogota or Kiev we do have an adequate supply of attractive young women. The problem is that almost all of them including the backpackers and FOBs are manly and feminist in their behavior and have massively inflated egos from all the thirsty betas constantly hitting on them and kissing their asses (even if they are only a 5). Native/local girls are a lost cause, and as for foreign girls you must find a way to get them fresh off the plane as 2 weeks here is enough to ruin them.

Firstly the foreign girls we get in Sydney are not the prime quality girls from their country. They are the outliers (outliers in terms of being bad) from their country, couple this with the fact that they quickly adjust to their higher SMV due to the increased attention they get from hordes of decent looking, cashed up thirsty betas kissing their ass constantly.

For example some of the Chilean girls I met in Sydney who were only here for less than a week had bitch shields already whereas in Santiago the women were very sweet (almost angelic).

Sydney is a world class city mate... with quality women from all over.
If you are young and good looking it is easy...especially night game...Girls go out to pick up like guys. You can't get anywhere with them so you criticise the whole country because you go to a third world country and for the first time in your life girls are talking to you all of a sudden you label it heaven/pussy paradise and everywhere else sucks. Yet you have probably never lived in Colombia and had to deal with the women and their bullshit and you think think they all want you for you...lol.

So you run to the internet and preach to the world. You're in the honeymoon phase. You're like one of those cunts that goes to Colombia for the first time and does laps around lleras for two weeks and then runs home and to the internet and tells everyone how safe it is. Difference is you didn't get rejected by anything over a 6 for once so you run to the internet and cry pussy paradise.

Facts are there is no such thing as a pussy paradise and Australia doesn't suck....Adelaide, Tasmania, Canberra, NT, Perth all suck.
Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast have a combination of hot slutty girls from all over the world, sports, great beaches, great clubs and pubs, great surfing, cool people, safety and big money to be made.
Because you don't do well there with girls stop talking shit.

There are quality girls in Sydney, Gold Coast and Melbourne (forget the other cities) and if you are young and good looking it is awesome. If you are over 35 or out of shape etc don't even bother.

Change your name from 'Australia sucks' to 'I suck.'

Interesting point about girls picking up guys which I initially found hard to believe.

I was out one night at some two story pub/bar in the cross and this chick literally came up to me, started feeling up my arm at the bar while maintaining mad eye contact with the most flirtatious look on her face....this has never happened to me in Brisbane or Melbourne in the 6 years I'd gone out - I was with a group of friends that night so wasn't looking to pickup/she wasn't really my type so after a bit of on the spot dancing/jiving with her I politely ejected but as I walked around the bar I got some serious eye fucking like I was back in Europe (I'm Asian), eye fucking akin to prolonged/unbreakable eye contact, by really attractive girls which was unusual.

Sample Size N = 1 night but it does make me wonder...
But in terms of Sydney girls I meet in Melbourne, they don't seem any more DTF/interested than other Aussie girls.

"What I had more than anyone else was drive. I was hungrier than anybody. I wanted it so badly it hurt."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Messages In This Thread