rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

I know chicks like this. Not hot enough to be the hot girl, and not funny enough to be a comedian, so they find a niche for themselves where they are the hot girl, and everyone tolerates their lame act because they like her tits. What milieu is more thirsty and desperate than the world of stand-up comedy? Hanging out backstage, wow, a hot chick who talks to me.

Her stories are almost as boring as a story by a really beautiful girl. They basically consist of my life as a hot chick or inside a woman's mind. Think of the amazing guests that have been on Joe Rogan's show. She shouldn't even have been there.

I watched some of her stand-up and it sucks. It is more like true confessions and I can catch some dick anytime I want, live vicariously through me.

She isn't exactly the kind of person who wants the biggest challenge she can get her hands on. The guy's equivalent would be to move to Japan and pretend you were Jim Goad, or start arguments with waiters because you know they have to be nice to you.

Comedy is for the losers of society, it is their revenge. You can't be a comedian and take naked pictures, it completely undercuts what you should stand for. You really shouldn't be that good looking either if you want to be a comedian, it just doesn't fit the archetype, and no one really buys it.

The only way to get away with being a good looking comedian is by being such an idiot that everyone forgives you, like the young Steve Martin:

[Image: aff70f578763eed515bd578b38942a96.jpg]

Your only other option is to be so damn cocky and condescending that people figure it must be a character, like Anthony Jeselnik:

[Image: anthony_jeselnik_800x600.jpg?width=800&h...ality=0.91]

If you listen to the video I posted above with all the comics analyzing her, they watch some of her stand up and all come to the same conclusion, they stopped listening to her after a few seconds and were just staring at her body.

She doesn't have the self awareness or talent to take what she's got and make it work in genuine comedy terms, she is just the hot chick, getting gawked at, which is like Michael Jordan hanging around a high school, challenging juniors to one on ones.

WB though.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread