rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

I think that it wasn't so bad. At least her hamster acknowledges that there is some kind of evolutionary nature that attracts women to money and status.

He gaslights her only on what made her attracted to the guy on her desire to make out with guys and never want to fuck them. That is something innately female. I know such girls - made out with hundreds, but fucked 10.

But note what made her attracted to him - it is quite easy to follow up on the entire story from a Red Pill view.

He came from money (she checked him out later - it does not take a lot and a background check gets you the family connections). Now his "money" is likely all tied in a trust-fund and he is getting only low six figures, which he will likely overspend.

But he was a slightly arrogant (part facade, part heritage), nerdy, socially a bit awkward, Game-less, friend-zoned (I think she is right that she thought that he did not get laid a lot). Before getting any pussy he only got her minimally interested in him because of his slightly arrogant behavior, social fake Yale status, but he could not pull her in. Note that he got her only invested when he dis-invited her from the Skull and Bones meeting (hehehe) and told her about his mom's cancer. The cancer thing made her invest in him as the first thing, that was the hooking point. I think he was a pathological liar even before her, but it got worse because he wanted to bang this pussy.

And Joe correctly assessed it - he won, because he fucked her. To women fucking does not mean that much, but this is utterly different with men.

So after she got slightly hooked she invested into trying to help him care for his mom, but the basic minimal attraction span was made by his lies about Yale and stuff.

And on another matter - if the guy had learned Game, become mor Alpha, then he might have had a chance to date her all without the lies. It would have been enough to say - I come from money, but only have a modest trust fund, slacked around, went to a measly college, but so what? She probably would have reacted to that anyway.

Instead he relied on lies and actually hit it off with the pity-cancer-lie that hooked her, because she obviously is not such a bad being and this caring female nature is real (if she is at least minimally interested in you).

Also before I forget:
[Image: Iliza-Shlesinger-Naked.jpg]

[Image: Iliza-Shlesinger-Sexy.jpg]

[Image: sexy-twitpics-iliza-shlesinger-6.jpg]
That pic in the middle got the lies rolling by him.

While she is definitely a WB, she is not super-hot.

[Image: 597c1dd072a1e7a4e62eee358bc251b4.jpg]

She is 34 now, but was likely a solid 7 in her prime. Her body is even better with huge tits.

Messages In This Thread