rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texas sheriff under fire for speaking the truth after Manchester bombing

Texas sheriff under fire for speaking the truth after Manchester bombing

Quote: (05-25-2017 09:36 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Ivan, I'm with you man. Guys here are too fixated on the evil ideology of Islam, which I'm not a fan of either. And yet, who is destroying these peoples' countries and wreaking havoc ? The US/UK/NATO axis of evil, of course. Until the psychopaths in charge of foreign policy are removed from the upper echelons of power, we're not gonna see much change in regards to Islamic extremism.

After 9/11, Bin Laden made it quite clear why he did what he did. Instead, we doubled down on support for Israeli expansionism and blew more shit up in the ME. [Image: huh.gif]

Watch the flood of posters now with their "but but Islam has been evil since the dawn of time, we didn't do anything!" [Image: lol.gif]

I understand their mindset and forgive them because I was the sameway 15 years ago as a wee lad.

The dick swinging, "we need to make a show of force at all costs" so we are seen as the top dog talk that goes on here is overwhelming at times, and is foolhardy.

Countries go to war on credit and by printing money (inflating their currency). Ever wonder why everything costs three times as much as it did 20 years ago? Empires and eternal war are expensive.

The problem with dick swinging show of strengths is that they are temporary. Many here don't see that. One day the economies of the west are going to be so broken through both "left" and "right's" welfare and warfare, we will not be able to afford the shiny planes, drones and soldiers. Then we will be ripe for the picking. And it will be the saber rattlers fault as much as the welfare queens.

And yes, the neighbor kids still won't get off my lawn [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread