rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southern Europe/Mediterranean for living?

Southern Europe/Mediterranean for living?

I reckon many of us have figured, that the Mediterranean lifestyle is the one to aspire to, especially if it is an achievable goal.

For me it seems that Italy, Spain, Portugal, and France offer the best combination of good weather, high cultural offering, beautiful architecture, and relaxed attitude towards life. And yet, the forums seem to under-emphasise these places.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of amazing places to enjoy for travel and adventure (I love every second of the Russian summer), but in terms of long term living I still think that the Mediterranean beats every other part of the world. Granted, this has something to do with personal preference, as well as the fact that I am relatively well-off, and speak all four languages fluently, and thus can access much more than the average backpacker or whatever.

So here is my question: how would you guys compare the women in these four countries (or perhaps the specific region in them that you know)? And how would you guys rate the general culture/beauty/women tradeoff?

Messages In This Thread