rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Quote: (03-08-2018 08:40 AM)swickbest Wrote:  

I am from Toronto and last night I had an interesting conversation with a Harry-Potter nerd looking 20s something guy from here. I was telling him that most men were
complaining Toronto's the worst city for men and he said that was not the problem and that the problem was me. He said that it's
because I dress weird and that I don't know how to talk to girls. He also said its so easy for him at bars because the girls in Toronto are really "Thirsty".

Does anyone think that Toronto girls are actually very thristy?

Most of my friends, can't even get a word in from Toronto girls at the bar, they will just be ignored

It depends.

In terms of nightgaming yes it's "easy". But the catch is: whom exactly is it "easy" for in terms of girls?

I was out last weekend and after a hour or so....I was standing by the bar alone minding my own business and this absolutely stunning tall toffee skinned solid 8 girl came up to me and said:

"I hope I'm not bothering you.....but you're so hot" and started gyrating them hips on me. So we start talking...she says: "I just moved here from Halifax a month ago....I love Toronto so far"

Bells start ringing in my head again.....new to the city talent lol.

She escalates and asks what am I doing after, and I counter I've no plans to see what she'll say next. She says she lives DT nearby.

Then here comes the caveat: "Did you happen to know where I can get some coke?"

I laugh and tell her I don't even drink alcohol heavily much less do coke. Then she tries some BS: "Oh it's my girlfriends birthday....it wasn't for me....I don't do coke"

Yeah yeah sure lol.

The convo died pretty quickly and she disappeared for the night to some other crews there.

Dressing well and having great game is getting trumped by guys (often wearing nothing more than a t shirt and jeans while they sweat and even refuse entry to some average Joe who actually dressed up nicely but isn't in some industry circle) throwing down 1000s a night on tables, and ever increasingly cocaine as well.

They'll even station a guy at the bar to sway these women to their table to drink when they're about to buy for themselves. There ain't even a way around that for a average living Joe like me.

I call bullshit on that guy you talked with unless he's one of these guys that boast of having a harem of women in the 4-5 looks range.

Messages In This Thread