rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Was at Rebel Saturday night.

There are tons of broads of all shades at this club. The problem is logistics are such a bitch here in terms of getting in and out. Trying to get out of there can easily take 30-45 mins before you even hit the Lakeshore. Not to mention its so common to make out with a girl....but she'll have her friends that she "has" to follow through the complex which is massive and by then she's been invited to some guys booth or opened aplenty. I don't know how to isolate a girl from her friends for a quickie compared to other spots further DT.

There are a lot of loser looking guys here though. When I say loser they roll like 8-10 deep standing in a circle trying to look cool and are so scared to lose one another and can only confidently open women together as a group. Or just sit in their booth hoping women will stay with them.

But this is surely the largest venue in Canada.

Then WF Sunday. I'd never go to Gay Pride to game women. To each their own. You surely don't need large events to make out with these women DT right off the bat. I makeout with a girl almost anytime i go out. But shit most of these broads can go from having their tongues down my throat and my hands on their asses to completely forgetting even meeting me the next day,lol. As the saying goes....."have to strike the iron while it's hot".

I think it's easier to escalate in a bar vs a nightclub. I dont drink alcohol so bars don't do anything for me. Don't dress too sharp to go here. A V neck, jeans and some urban shoes but not running shoes is enough.

Me and my nephew rolled and he struck out big time with every girl there shutting him down. In one case the girl I opened had a friend that shunned dancing with him and wanted me holding her as well as her girlfriend instead. Gotta look the part here....which he surely didn't. Don't look to old or dressy. I'm almost 20 years older than him and getting play from girls his age while they look at him as "the old guy at the club" Chris Rock brought up years ago.

Ottawa, Calgary & Ottawa again. Talking to all these stary eyed new transplant women seem so overjoyed to be here and are in awe of many of these nightclubs.

THESE are the prime targets guys bitching about being in Toronto should be going hard on. They're all fairly new not too jaded by the scene and looking for action. They don't have much of a social circle and are usually sharing some apartment or room in liberty village.

They 5 or 10 minute uber to all these spots and can be taken down. I'm 42 and this sexy newly arrived from via Ottawa 23 year old Moroccan is DTF this upcoming weekend. If I didn't have to drive my nephew back home in Scarborough at 3am I'd have went to her spot. The burbs is a killer for gaming women quickly here. [Image: sad.gif]

Messages In This Thread