rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia and South Africa: Reciprocal waiver of visa requirements

Russia and South Africa: Reciprocal waiver of visa requirements

I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't somehow related to the burgeoning white genocide that's growing in the shadows over there.

Former Wight Sith Ifrican farmers are high value refugees. Strong work ethic, and massively red-pilled. There's one that's set up shop not far from me and he's a serious dude. Like what you'd get if you crossed a farmer, a special forces soldier and a Brahma bull. Nice guy but you get the sense that he's had to see and do some ugly stuff in his time.

I have to wonder if Putin is opening a door for white farmers to cut and run if it comes to that. I feel sorry for them but if they stay they're going to get dumped in mass graves and the elites are going to make certain that nobody outside the fringe hears a peep about it.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread